Freelance Commercial Writer
How I Can Help You:
- I am a freelance commercial writer. I love to write and love to help businesses find creative ways to express themselves. I can help your company develop a unique voice and establish strong relationships both internally and externally.
- I write clear, creative copy for materials intended for internal or external distribution including brochures, fliers, web content, blogs, newsletters, mass mailings, instructional manuals, procedural manuals, training materials, form letters, and social media content. All of these forms of communication can help a company establish a personality and grow relationships that will, in turn, grow business.
- I have particular expertise in writing executive interviews/profiles for company websites. They are more personal than a straight bio and give clients a broader perspective. I have written profiles of CEOs of companies such as Plenty of Fish, SurveyMonkey and MyLife.
- I also gather testimonials. A quick interview with a happy client can become a testimonial that can sway a potential client and give them an understanding of what to expect from a business.
- I have the ability to write about a complicated subject in terms anyone can understand.
- I have extensive experience with writing for the media including blogging for the Huffington Post. I can help with regular posting on social media, or even write blogs for your website tailored to your audience.